Did you know...the best way to keep our beautiful Barnes Lake 'private' is to join the Barnes Lake Club! Without the Barnes Lake Club there would be no privately maintained park and boat ramp, it would be open to all the public.
It's simple, No Club -- No Private Lake. So tell all your neighbors to join!
Just move in? Want to become a Barnes Lake Club Member?
If you would like to become a Barnes Lake Club Member and help support your lake with all its wonderful activities, please submit a copy of the application along with $50.00 to:
Barnes Lake Club
PO Box 1086
Lapeer, MI 48446
A Membership Card will be sent to your mailing address.
Please note: membership is yearly with renewal due May 1st of each year (new application will be sent to you).
Top Ten Reasons for Joining the Barnes Lake Club:
10. You join the Club that has Barnes Lake as its one and only priority.
9. You qualify to enter and win prize money for the Summer fishing contest.
8. You qualify to enter and win prize money for the Christmas Lights contest.
7. You receive three (spring, summer, fall) Barnes Lake Observers.
6. You help pay for the best July 4th weekend Fireworks in the area.
5. You help pay for the 'Concerts on the Beach'
4. You qualify to participate and win prizes during the July 4th Venetian Lights Contest, Children's Bike & Golf Cart Parade and the Boat Parade.
3. You qualify to attend the Annual Picnic held in August that includes free food and prizes in the children's and adults games.
2. Your children and grandchildren qualify to attend the Annual Halloween Party that includes a hayride, games, free food and prizes.
1. You want to contribute your fair share to the club that works to keep Barnes Lake a clean, active, friendly community that provides wholesome activities for its residents and their guests.